2500 Lumen Underwater Scuba Strobe Light
Warning: Last items in stock!
Scuba diving strobe light is an essential piece of diving equipment. It adds to the diver safety by marking exit anchor line and referencing other important locations, a must have light especially when night diving and in waters with low visibility. S2 underwater strobe punches 2500 lumen flashes that are visible even in the worst water clarity.
- LED type CREE XM-L2 U2
- Brightness 2500 lumen
- Irradiation distance 200 meters / 660 feet
- Waterproof to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Rotating magnetic switch
- 2 modes: continuous light and strobe / beacon mode
- Size: 140x43x34 mm / 5.5" x 1.5/8" x 1.25"
- made from high grade aircraft aluminum alloy
Set also includes:
- protective case
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery 26650 and intelligent multi-step charger
- stainless steel bolt snap
- spare o-rings
I purchased this specifically to use on night dives, as a shot line marker, personal marker and as a orientation marker for night quarry dives. Its very bright, solid aluminum and well made. Now If I could fix my trim using the NX Project wing, I would be a very happy person!!!!